SUMNER COUNTY – MT. VERNON ROAD – BETHPAGE
101.67 ACRES SELLING IN 11 TRACTS – 3 HOUSES – BARNS – POND – CREEK – BEAUTIFUL BUILDING SITES SOME WITH BREATHTAKING HILLTOP VIEWS – CITY WATER AVAILABLE – SOILS TESTED
2 TRACTORS – DOZER – FARM EQUIPMENT – HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
EXCELLENT TERMS – PART OF THE MILDRED MCWHIRTER ESTATE
AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2022, @ 10 A.M.
LOCATION: Located at 375, 392, and 396 Mt. Vernon Road in Bethpage. Directions from Gallatin, take Highway 31E North approx. 10 miles, turn left on Mt. Vernon Road, property is approximately 1-1/2 miles on both sides of the road. See auction signs posted.
REAL ESTATE: Consists of 101.67 choice acres that has been surveyed, staked, and flagged to be sold in 11 separate tracts. Tracts range in size from 1.04 acres to 16.56 acres. Approximately 1758’ road frontage. Improvements include on Tract #10 a nice
3-bedroom brick house with full basement, living room, den, and dining combination. Kitchen has built-in stove/oven, and dishwasher. Has sunroom, bath, 2-car garage, shed, large barn, central heat and air, and fenced yard. On tract #9, there is a 2-bedroom house with living room, kitchen, dining room, and bath. Has central air and gas heat. Tract #2 has a 2-bedroom (possible 3-bedroom), living room, kitchen, and bath. This home has a large possible expansion area upstairs. Tract #3 is improved with a barn and older house that has been used for storage.
2 TRACTORS, DOZER, & FARM EQUIPMENT: International B414 tractor, Ford 4000 diesel tractor, Case 350 dozer (loader) with bucket, bushhog, pick-up disk, 2-bottom plow, drag disk, older bushhog, small trailer, and 300 Honda 4-wheeler.
HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: Dining room table and 6 chairs, 4 bar stools, kitchen table and 4 chairs, couches, chairs, rockers, tables, king-size bedroom suite with dresser and chest of drawers, 2 night stands, corner cabinet, freezers, refrigerator, end tables, grill, pie safe, Speed Queen washer and dryer, pull-down weight set, glassware, iron skillets, Christmas decoration, and much more.
FOR FREE BROCHURE, CALL (615)452-5341
OPEN HOUSE – THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, FROM 3 P.M. TO 5 P.M.
NOTE FROM AGENT: This property has it all: 3 houses, beautiful acreage tracts to build on, breathtaking views, and located just minutes from Gallatin, Portland, and Westmoreland. Take your pick. Some open, some wooded, city water available, and property has been soils tested for septic approvals. Bring your house plans and let’s get started. Don’t miss this opportunity. We also have some unbelievable non-qualifying terms to offer you. This is a Clerk and Master Court Sale and will be sold subject to the 10-day raise period.
TERMS: Real Estate: 10% down day of sale, the remaining balance, cash with deed, or non-qualifying terms are available on the acreage tracts through Macon Bank & Trust with buyer paying a total of 20% down, the remaining 80% payable monthly with interest locked in for the first 3 years at 6.75%. Interest to be readjusted each 3 years thereafter. There is no prepayment penalty.
SELLER: Debra Karch, Administratrix of the Mildred McWhirter Estate
ATTORNEY FOR THE ESTATE: Dennis Powers
AUCTION AGENTS: Lloyd Andrews, Matthew Carman, and Gene Carman III, (615)452-5341