skip to Main Content
ROBERTSON COUNTY – HIGHWAY 31W
Date: April 28, 2022
Start Time: 5:00 pm
Auction Type: Reserve
Property Type: Commercial
Property Status: Active
Is Home: True
Address: 4004 Rogers Rd, Portland TN
County: Robertson
Highlights:

2.58 CHOICE ACRES SELLING IN 1 TRACT – CORNER LOT – LONG ROAD FRONTAGE – ZONED GENERAL COMMERCIAL SERVICES - NON-QUALIFYING TERMS AVAILABLE NEAR THE MINT GAMING HALL KENTUCKY DOWNS

LOCATION: Located at 4004 Rogers Road, Portland, TN 37148. Directions from Nashville: take I-65N approx. 35 miles to TN-109 S exit, turn right on TN-109. At the light, turn left on Hwy. 31W, and follow auction signs. Directions from Bowling Green, KY: Take I-65S for approx. 26 miles to the TN-109S exit. Follow TN-109 to the light, turn left on Hwy. 31W, and follow auction signs.
REAL ESTATE: Consists of 2.58 choice acres that is all open and lays level to gently rolling. Choice corner lot with approx. 282 ft. road frontage on Highway 31W and approx. 385 ft. road frontage on Rogers Road. Zoned GCS (General Commercial Services). Utilities available.
FOR FREE BROCHURE, CALL (615)452-5341 
NOTE FROM AGENT: Location, location, location! This property is in a fantastic location just ½ mile from the Mint Gaming Hall Kentucky Downs that is expanding to include a hotel and restaurant. Located just 1 mile from I-65 for easy access to Nashville and Bowling Green. Traffic coming from Tennessee headed to the Mint will pass by this location. This has endless potential with lots of business types being allowed in this zoning. Land could possibly be subdivided into smaller parcels. We have unbelievable non-qualifying terms to offer. Don’t miss this opportunity! Come and buy at your price.
TERMS: 10% down day of sale, the remaining balance cash with deed, or non-qualifying terms available through Macon Bank & Trust with buyer paying a total of 20% down, the remaining 80% payable monthly over a 10-15 year payment plan at bank’s discretion with interest locked in for the first 3 years at 5.25%. Interest to be readjusted each 3 years thereafter. There is no prepayment penalty.
SELLERS: Daniel Coates and Mitchell McDonald
REFERRING AGENT: Craig Coates
AUCTION AGENTS: Lloyd Andrews, Matthew Carman, and Gene Carman III, (615)452-5341

AUCTIONEER

Lloyd Andrews

Broker/Auctioneer/Appraiser

EMAIL: [email protected]
OFFICE PHONE: 615-452-5341
CELL: 615-210-7168
FAX: 615-451-1268
ADDRESS: 1195 Nashville Pike, Gallatin TN, 37066

AUCTIONEER

Matthew Carman

Broker/Auctioneer

EMAIL: [email protected]
OFFICE PHONE: 615-666-2783
CELL: 615-633-8717
FAX: 615-666-8150
ADDRESS: 625 Hwy. 52 Bypass W, Lafayette TN, 37083

AUCTIONEER

Gene Carman III

Broker/Auctioneer

EMAIL: [email protected]
OFFICE PHONE: 615-666-2783
CELL: 615-633-1323
FAX: 615-666-8150
ADDRESS: 625 Hwy. 52 Bypass W, Lafayette TN, 37083

Back To Top